Saturday, July 12, 2008

The TOYS talk to me...

Well Here it is in all its "glory". the infamous Super Ugly craptastic Toy collection... its a wonder I ever got married... I should be dressing up like a fictional medievel character and conquering other peoples "kingdoms"... let that sink in... so thank you jesus for giving me a lady to love and who allows me to waste our hardearned money on this crap... that i love....alot...
Please feel free to leave me any comments or discuss on the forum boards, if you have any thoughts...



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this seems to have multiplied by 1000 since the last time i was in your house. Damn good collection!
~mychelle

Anonymous said...

that's a sweet stash of toys!
- mike fury

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

J.Manderson said...

i have alot of these toys...in glass cases to boot! I am also married and thank jesus for my wife putting up with my toy hoarding. I can relate more than youll ever know. beautiful collection, my friend.